Friday, March 27, 2009

auto repair tech with collision & mechanical ability


I started with high school automotive classes, and learned to rebuild motors.I then went to C.P.C.C. in Charlotte N.C, for auto body. There I learned the basics of paint and body work.I then went to work ,at dealerships doing collision repair as a body tech. I continued to study different areas of physics, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and basic mechanical theory. As I worked at dealerships ,I got very good with frame and was trained by many frame company techs. I was ASE certified in frame and painting in 1989. During that time I also worked slowly to build my own shop.During some time body work got slow and I worked for a power tool repair shop. They repaired air, electric, and hydraulic tools. We work with a low voltage transformer to test electric tools, took the tools apart and repaired them. I really learned a lot there.I worked there a while then worked for a hydraulic repair shop where jacks of all kinds where repaired.I've also always liked dirt bikes, and learned to repair them. I raced motocross and some super cross.The engine and suspension work with those was very good training.I went back to school in 2002 for engine performance electrical, and have since been training every day as a drivability tech.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent auto body and collision repair techniques and experience that is the assurance of quality work.

    Collision Repair Vancouver

    ReplyDelete