Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mechanical and Collision All in One Small Independent Shop

Hello Bloggers

Today November 21, 2015,  I working on a 2000 SL2.  It was towed in Thursday, November 19, 2015, with a "No Start Issue".  The owner ran the original alternator til it killed the battery.  So, needless to say I had to check for a charge on the battery first.  After which, I found that the alternator was shorted out.  My first instinct was to check the battery.  I tried to charge it while connected to the vehicle, and no good --- completely dead.  Then, I removed the battery from the vehicle and charged it all day Friday.  First thing Saturday morning I purchased a new alternator from the local parts store and installed it in the Saturn.  Now, with a fully charged battery and a new alternator the owners were back on the road to Union County, Monroe, N.C.

After the Saturn, I started working on a small job on a 2004 Honda Civic.  It needed a new window regulator replaced.  I took the inner door panel off of the driver's side door and changed the window regulator.  - another happy car owner.




Here's 1969 Buick Skylark:  One of our recent projects. 



Here's my Labscope checking crank sensor and cam sensor of 2007 Honda Odyssey 


3 comments:

  1. Very Nice Blog! You have shared so amazing post. Thank you so much for sharing this post with us.
    Car Servicing Cairns

    ReplyDelete

  2. A good to read blog with precise and necesary details into it. Really enjoyed complete reading and grabing valuable information inside. Even the language is simply and offers easy to read manner approach. Thank you for sharing such an important information.

    Rocker Panel Repair

    ReplyDelete